Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Crazy Here.

Dearest Matthew,

Oh how lucky you must be to do everything so perfectly. Currently I have a headache that won't leave me alone. I shan't attack it with any medicine though, I have sympathy towards it.

You don't gain headaches because everything you do is just right. Nothing could cause such stress on your mind.

I'm writing today to tell you I am suffering in my imperfectionness. But I truly know you'd be my other half if you existed. If we became one, I'm sure you would be able to block this headache from visiting my head. You're one lucky man.

You're even more lucky because I created you. I do so believe you've made my imagination perfect as well! If only the world could be like us, maybe it would be then that no one would have to suffer.

What is sin to you? I surely believe it is a waste of time in your life. An action you'd never be willing to take because it is filthy and imperfect. But dearest Matthew, what about our loved ones who are suffering? What about our loved ones who want to do right, and innocently commit sin? However do we speak to them? It's not that I'm asking for respect, just for understanding.

That shall be saved for yet another letter that I'll write to you. But until then, I shall end this one. I can only dream of your prayers, your words of wisdom, and your amazingness.

Yours Truly,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
The other half of pepper is salt. Two very different seasonings, but you always see them together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment