Saturday, July 11, 2009

Long Time No Write.

Dearest Matthew,

It has indeed been an excessively long time since I've last written you. You and all your perfection--how could I forget? I've read about you again. How I wished you existed today.

I've actually come to the conclusion that in some way, you do exist! In fact, the only reason why I said you didn't exist was because I described you in such a way that you just simply couldn't. But in one way or the other, you do roam this confusing earth.

Interesting enough, you'll only be perfect to me. Therefore, wherever you go, you'll only receive such compliments from I. No one would understand us though, right? Even WE wouldn't understand each other! I wouldn't want your real name to be Matthew, it would kill the surprise! Along with all the details I've given you. The only thing not to ruin the surprise are the tiny things I might have written that I never bothered to connect them to real life.

Plus, if you existed, I wouldn't meet you until 2011, and my sister wouldn't be engaged then either. My life would be completely different, starting with the fact that I'd be in Santa Barbara right now. Silly, right? I know nothing of the future!

I wrote you something near New Year's of 2007... Because I like the number 7, perhaps. But I felt it would be OUR year! When you know I'm me, and I know you're you, we MUST share what happened in 2007 with each other.

Your existence will make its appearance on perfect timing, if it hasn't already. I'm sure of that! Stay perfect in all that you do. That's how I'll find you!

Love Always,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
Perfect Stephanie.
(Haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment